How it works?
Invoices and other documents are transferred from suppliers to
buyer’s system using the same principle.
Using EDI is much less expensive than transmitting and processing paper documents. Handling a paper-based invoice can cost as much as €30 while processing an EDI invoice costs less than €6. Much less labor time is required because computer systems process the documents.
* Send and receive business documents via EDI
* Monitor received invoices and sent orders over Telema Portal
* Administrate user rights and linked partners* Use additional services if needed: splitting, modifying, matching, validating.
* Any document format: Telema eDoc, SAP iDoc, EDIFACT, etc.
* Any communication channel: SOAP, FTP, HTTPS, AS2, etc.
* Any message type: orders, invoices, receive advices, despatch advices* Any business software: today more than 100 supported.
* Connections are secured
* Servers are clustered
* System is hosted at profes-sional hosting center
* Multiple level monitoring
* 99% availability
Telema EDIBuyer eliminates the need to establish direct EDI connections to your
Telema network connects over 1000 suppliers to more than 3500 shops.